Avril Lavigne to launch her own fragranceFebruary 1st, 2008 - 4:48 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 31 (ANI): Pop singer Avril Lavigne would soon be launching her own perfume and range of toiletries.
According to a celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, the singer recently filed an application with the U.S. patent and trademark office for her products.
The list contains a variety of items including “perfumery; after-shave; bath oil; bath soap; shower gel; body shampoo” and “body lotion”, reports Contactmusic.
With the launch of her perfume the ‘Sk8er Boi’ hitmaker would be joining list of pop stars Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Hilary Duff.
Meanwhile, Lavigne was recently spotted taking a break from her hectic life at a beach in Miami with husband Deryck Whibley. (ANI)
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne to launch first fragrance - Mar 10, 2009
- Avril Lavigne, husband officially divorced - Nov 19, 2010
- Avril split from hubby as she too young to settle down - Sep 21, 2009
- Avril Lavigne dating husband, boyfriend - Mar 28, 2010
- Avril Lavigne dating Brody Jenner? - Jun 05, 2010
- Avril Lavigne gets mixed reviews for 'Goodbye Lullaby' - Mar 09, 2011
- Avril Lavigne says that divorce hasn't inspired her new album - Apr 04, 2011
- It's splitsville for Avril Lavigne, hubby Deryck Whibley? - Sep 17, 2009
- Lavigne keen to marry again - Mar 23, 2011
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Brody Jenner's Tattoo Says "Avril"! - Jul 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera launching new fragrance - Mar 09, 2011
- Avril Lavigne files for divorce from Deryck Whibley - Oct 15, 2009
- Avril Lavigne fires manager to resurrect her career - Dec 14, 2008
Tags: avril lavigne, bath oil, bath soap, body lotion, body shampoo, christina aguilera, deryck whibley, fragrance, hectic life, hilary duff, launch, oil bath, patent and trademark office, perez hilton, perfumery, pop singer, pop stars, sk8er boi, toiletries, u s patent and trademark office