Avril Lavigne to launch first fragranceMarch 10th, 2009 - 8:52 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 10 (IANS) Canadian pop star Avril Lavigne is to unveil her debut fragrance Black Star, as the first edition of her planned cosmetics empire.
Contactmusic.com reports that the singer recently signed a major deal with beauty company Procter & Gamble to produce a new toiletries line, including perfume, aftershave, bath oil, bath soap, shower gel, body shampoo and body lotion.
“I’m travelling to London next week where I’m about to announce my latest project…my very first fragrance. I’m really excited and can’t wait to share it with you,” she posted on her official website.
“It has been a pretty cool experience. It’s so me in a bottle. I love the packaging. The name is Black Star,” she added.
- Bruce Willis launches his own cologne - 'Bruce Willis' - Jul 07, 2010
- Avril Lavigne to launch her own fragrance - Feb 01, 2008
- Avril Lavigne creates nail polish range - Jan 22, 2012
- Beckham uses Victoria's beauty products - Nov 13, 2010
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Avril Lavigne to launch children's clothing line - Jul 10, 2009
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Rihanna to launch male fragrance - Apr 06, 2012
- 'Twilight' bosses caught up in trademark battle - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: avril lavigne, bath oil, bath soap, beauty company, black star, body lotion, body shampoo, canadian pop star, cosmetics, debut, empire, fragrance, london march, oil bath, perfume, procter gamble, toiletries, travelling to london