Avril Lavigne slams Britneys stalker paparazziFebruary 17th, 2008 - 5:25 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 17 (ANI): Canadian singer Avril Lavigne has criticized the paparazzi for the way they keep on hounding Britney Spears.
Lavigne claimed that she herself had problems with the press, but that it was still nothing compared to the treatment that Britney was getting at their hands.
“No one else has it as hard as Britney. I feel bad for her, Contactmusic quoted Lavigne, as telling Maxim magazine.
“How does she even think with all those flashbulbs? When I’m being followed, everything’s thrown off,” she said.
“They run lights. They cause accidents. She cant even walk to her car,” she added. (ANI)
- Lavigne wants to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 29, 2012
- JLo tops list of perfume makers - Jun 30, 2012
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Avril Lavigne says she likes gentlemen who always put ladies first - Oct 14, 2010
- No time for workout: Lavigne - Oct 26, 2011
- Lavigne cooks to forget career pressures - Apr 16, 2012
- Kanye West in Twitter rant against Britney - Jan 16, 2011
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner involved in bar fight - Nov 07, 2011
- Avril has a pizza named after her - Jul 18, 2011
- Fans impress Lavigne with her tattoo on their bodies - Jul 03, 2011
- Avril Lavigne says that divorce hasn't inspired her new album - Apr 04, 2011
- Avril Lavigne gets mixed reviews for 'Goodbye Lullaby' - Mar 09, 2011
- Britney Spears has a wardrobe malfunction - Sep 19, 2011
- Avril Lavigne slams rumours of having found new love - Oct 10, 2009