Avril Lavigne heading for divorce?October 11th, 2008 - 1:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 10 (IANS) Singer Avril Lavigne and husband Deryck Whibley are reportedly heading for splitsville. The couple plan to end their relationship despite just two years of marriage, reports thesun.co.uk.
Trouble has been brewing ever since Lavigne embarked on her world tour earlier this year. It is believed the distance put pressure on the couple. Also, while her career soared, Whibley, who was the lead vocalist of pop punk band SUM 41, wasn’t doing too well.
“They have been growing apart for months. Deryck isn’t motivated in his own career, so he’s been drinking and partying,” said a source close to them.
Rumours of their split were fuelled when Deryck was spotted at a Los Angels event this week “huddled at a private table” and holding hands with an unknown woman.
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne, husband officially divorced - Nov 19, 2010
- Avril Lavigne's husband slams split rumours - Oct 16, 2008
- Deryck Whibley Attacked In A Japanese Bar Brawl - Aug 08, 2010
- Lavigne to split from husband? - Aug 28, 2009
- Avril Lavigne, hubby heading for splitsville? - Oct 11, 2008
- Avril Lavigne slams rumours of having found new love - Oct 10, 2009
- Avril Lavigne dating Brody Jenner? - Jun 05, 2010
- Avril split from hubby as she too young to settle down - Sep 21, 2009
- Avril Lavigne files for divorce from Deryck Whibley - Oct 15, 2009
- Lavigne keen to marry again - Mar 23, 2011
- Avril Lavigne dismisses new love reports - Oct 10, 2009
- Brody Jenner's Tattoo Says "Avril"! - Jul 09, 2010
- Avril Lavigne says that divorce hasn't inspired her new album - Apr 04, 2011
- Avril Lavigne confirms split with Deryck Whibley - Sep 18, 2009