Avril Lavigne has narrow escape while surfingJune 2nd, 2010 - 12:17 am ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Canadian singer Avril Lavigne had a narrow escape with death during a surfing lesson but was pulled to safety by her TV star beau Brody Jenner.
The “Complicated” singer slipped off her surfboard during a lesson in Malibu, California but was saved by Jenner who dived into the sea at the right time to rescue her, reports contactmusic.com.
“A big wave flipped her into the water upside down. Brody swam over and dragged Avril to shore but she’d had the wind knocked out of her, had swallowed a bunch of water and was coughing,” said a source.
“When Avril realised what happened, she was so thankful Brody was there to save her,” the source added.
- Brody Jenner's Tattoo Says "Avril"! - Jul 09, 2010
- Avril Lavigne engaged - Aug 22, 2012
- Avril Lavigne And Brody Jenner Go For Another Matching Tattoo - Jul 07, 2010
- Avril Lavigne splits from boyfriend? - Jan 18, 2012
- Matching tattoos for Avril Lavigne and beau - Apr 12, 2010
- Avril Lavigne declares love for new boyfriend - Apr 16, 2010
- Avril Lavigne dating Brody Jenner? - Jun 05, 2010
- Avril Lavigne & Brody Jenner involved in bar fight - Nov 07, 2011
- Lindsay is fake, says Avril Lavigne - May 12, 2010
- Brody Jenner and Avril get partnership tattoos - Jul 09, 2010
- Avril Lavigne dating husband, boyfriend - Mar 28, 2010
- Brody Jenner Shows Off New Avril Tattoo On Left Arm - Jul 09, 2010
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- Lavigne, Brody found 'cozying' at party - Mar 25, 2010
- LiLo, Avril Lavigne's bitter feud - May 11, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,