‘Avatar’ left Zoe Saldana exhaustedAugust 10th, 2011 - 2:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 10 (IANS) American actress Zoe Saldana says she was left emotionally and physically exhausted for a year after the release of sci-fi epic “Avatar”.
“The year after ‘Avatar’ was just emotionally overwhelming. I was travelling all over the world, waking up in different time zones. Your body gets exhausted, and by the end of the year I just collapsed,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Saldana’s upcoming projects include “Colombiana” and “Infinitely Polar Bear”.
“I was sitting in my hotel room, and I couldn’t stop crying. I couldn’t stay awake. I must have slept for an entire month. It took me the rest of the year, even as I was working and shooting ‘Colombiana’, to pick myself up. Thank God my family was there,” she added.
- I didn't suffer breakdown after 'Avatar': Zoe Saldana - Aug 28, 2011
- Saldana upset over Vartan's kissing objection - Aug 26, 2011
- Cameron planning 'Avatar' prequel - Sep 10, 2012
- Zoe Saldana ends 11-year relationship - Nov 15, 2011
- Family forced Saldana to learn driving - Aug 21, 2011
- 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana calls herself sci-fi geek - Dec 23, 2009
- Avatar would have been 'terrible' if it was live-action, says James Cameron - Aug 11, 2010
- 'Avatar' declared best film at the Golden Globe awards - Jan 18, 2010
- Comparisons with Jolie scare Zoe Saldana - Aug 27, 2011
- Saldana finds ballet difficult - Apr 28, 2012
- Farrell grateful for second chance in Hollywood - Jul 31, 2012
- James Cameron wins Golden Globe for best director - Jan 18, 2010
- I've become a little action whore, says 'Avatar' star Zoe Saldana - Nov 25, 2009
- Timberlake's mom inspires Olivia Wilde - Aug 17, 2011
- James Cameron's Avatar shines at 3D awards show - Feb 25, 2010