Audrina Patridge prefers living in BritainJuly 8th, 2011 - 6:20 am ICT by IANS
London, July 8 (IANS) “The Hills” star Audrina Patridge prefers Britain to Los Angeles as the country is friendly, carefree and non-judgmental.
“Britain is so cool, you have such a good energy and everyone is so nice, friendly, carefree and non-judgmental, which is a pleasant change from Los Angeles,” contactmusic.com quoted Patridge as saying.
“There’s a much greater sense of history. I am a huge fan of the ‘Tudors,’ so loved standing on the spot where Anne Boleyn was executed,” she added.
The 26-year-old said that for her latest show “Audrina” - an American reality series - she learned not to scrutinise what people say or write about her.
“Everyone has an opinion even though they don’t really know the truth. It’s for this reason I don’t really care or read what people say. I used to, but then I realised if you care about what everyone else thinks and try to please them all, then you will end up destroying yourself,” she said.
- Patridge wears sunscreen at night - Sep 06, 2011
- Paltrow feels depression was good for her - Jan 13, 2012
- DiCaprio's pet dog stinks, say friends - Dec 12, 2011
- Is Audrina Patridge dating Nic Roldan? - Apr 16, 2011
- No more reality shows for Patridge - Sep 04, 2011
- Audrina Patridge's Mom Apologizes For Her Profane Rant - Oct 30, 2010
- Patridge doesn't have weight issues! - Jul 28, 2011
- Stewart bullied for hairy legs - Jun 26, 2012
- Madonna not keen to judge reality show - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian still believes in love - Mar 23, 2012
- After "DWTS" Elimination, Audrina Patridge Lands New VH1 Reality Series - Oct 28, 2010
- Audrina Patridge Cries, Misses Boyfriend During 'Dancing With the Stars' - Sep 29, 2010
- History, angling and drama on book-shelf (IANS Books this Week) - Jul 14, 2012
- Lohan takes up spiritual chanting - May 11, 2012
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012