Audio major Sennheiser ties up with Shankar-Ehsaan-LoyMay 27th, 2008 - 8:37 pm ICT by admin
New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) Sennheiser India, a leading name in sound and audio products, has partnered with the Bollywood music director trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy to promote their music, the company announced Tuesday. “They are known for their diversified music range and are one of the most popular music directors of Bollywood,” a company statement said.
“The Sennheiser brand is extensively used by celebrity musicians abroad and is known for its technologically advanced features and a combination of style and quality,” the statement added.
Speaking about the partnership, the said: “Sennheiser definitely is a brand par excellence. Their headphones and microphones symbolize world-class technology and quality.
“The premium style coupled with high end technology perfectly matches the needs of our brand of music which caters to a wide audience with love for a diverse genre in music and sound,” they added.
The Sennheiser Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of microphones, headphones and wireless transmission systems.
A family firm established in 1945 and based in Wedemark near Hanover, the company recorded sales of over 356 million euros in 2006, 82 percent of which was generated abroad.
Sennheiser employs over 1,800 people worldwide, around 55 percent of who are in Germany. Sennheiser has manufacturing plants in Germany, Ireland and the US.
- Rakeysh Mehra teams up with Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for '...Milkha' - Feb 07, 2012
- Light, feel good music in 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'(IANS Music Review) - Jun 14, 2011
- Explore nuances of Hindi film music at IIFA Toronto - May 31, 2011
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy Compose World Cup Theme Song ‘De Ghumaa Ke’ In Three Languages - Jan 03, 2011
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy to endorse 94.3 Radio One - Jun 10, 2010
- 'Game' soundtrack edgy with international feel (IANS Music Review) - Feb 24, 2011
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy named brand ambassadors for Philips - Aug 12, 2011
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat' wins three IIFA awards - Jun 25, 2011
- Classical singer Channulal Misra makes Bollywood debut - Aug 10, 2011
- Brett Lee to walk the ramp for Indian designer - Jun 17, 2011
- Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy may score for Paheli - Jan 30, 2010
- 'Kaun si dor' only gem in 'Aarakshan' music (IANS Music Review) - Jul 17, 2011
- Would love to do more Tamil films: Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy - Sep 08, 2012
- 'Patiala House' packs in entertaining tracks (IANS Music Review) - Jan 17, 2011
- Husain, you'll live through your creations: Rahman (Movie Snippets) - Jun 10, 2011
Tags: advanced features, bollywood music, diversified music, genre, hanover, headphones, manufacturing plants, microphones, music director, music directors, music range, musicians, New Delhi, popular music, sennheiser, shankar ehsaan loy, ties, wedemark, wireless transmission systems, world class technology