Aubrey “Drake” Graham Talks About His Songwriting Using BlackberryJune 24th, 2010 - 7:50 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
June 24, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The viewers of MTV saw Aubrey Graham known by his stage name Drake in a new documentary named “Drake: Better Than Good Enough” on Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The fans of the singer learnt many new things about him.
The information about the rapper which fascinated everyone the most was that the Grammy nominated singer uses his Blackberry phone while writing any lyrics of a song as the singer says he is too lazy to pen down anything on pen and paper.
The documentary showed the producer and engineer Noah Shebib saying that Aubrey Graham’s “All Raps For Eternity” had been in a Blackberry and he also added that if the “So Far Gone” artist did not have a Blackberry, then they would search for somebody who had one.
Even the producer had dummy Blackberry’s if they wanted him to write any lyrics. The rapper said in the documentary, “I can’t write my raps on paper” and he included that his hands were made for touching the keys of Blackberry.
The viewers watched in the “Drake: Better Than Good Enough” how Aubrey Graham uses his Blackberry phone for referring to the lyrics. The star said that using smart phones is a start of something which is going to be “legendary” in future. Aubrey Graham also talked about his personal take on success.
Aubrey Graham’s latest release “Thank Me Later” hit the stores on June 15, 2010 where the singer collaborated with Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, T.I. and Lil Wayne to create this album, making it top the Billboard 200 chart in the very first week.
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Joked About Their Marriage? - Aug 29, 2010
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- Are Drake, Banks dating? - May 08, 2012
- "Super Bass" Lyrics Rapped By Taylor Swift - Feb 05, 2011
- Jesse Eisenberg And Nicki Minaj To Come Into Sight On ‘Saturday Night Live’ - Jan 16, 2011
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Nicki Minaj-the new bootylicious girl on the block - Nov 27, 2010
- Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj: The Latest Cat Fighters - Nov 27, 2010
- Nicki Minaj teaches rap to Stephan - Mar 31, 2012
- Kanye West wins best rap song, album awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Drake wants to be music icon - Mar 31, 2012
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Nicki Minaj's "Moment 4 Life" Video Seizes Many Eye-Balls - Jan 28, 2011
- "Thank Me Later" Leak Was Anticipated By The Manager of Aubrey Drake Graham - Jun 03, 2010
- Eminem wins Grammy for best rap solo - Feb 14, 2011
Tags: alicia keys, aubrey drake graham, aubrey graham, billboard 200 chart, blackberry, drake, eternity, gina gomez, grammy, june 24, lil wayne, mtv, nicki minaj, noah, pen and paper, raps, smart phones, songwriting, stage name, start of something