Attempt To Suspend Dr. Conrad Murray’s Medical License Renewed By California Attorney GeneralJune 12th, 2010 - 10:36 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Los Angeles, June 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A California attorney general has undertaken new initiatives to suspend the license of Dr. Conrad Murray who has been implicated in the death of the Michael Jackson last year.
According to the reports that have surfaced, the office of the state attorney general has emphasized that a prohibition on the usage of anesthetics is not going to be instrumental in making sure that the doctor is not able to cause any kind of harm to anyone else.
However, Dr. Conrad Murray’s attorneys have claimed that the prosecutors intend to renew the motion in front of a new judge with the aim of influencing the verdict.
It has come to light that the legal document highlights that although Dr. Conrad Murray has asserted that he would not be continuing his medical practice in California, there is not any kind of legal barrier that might stop him from commencing his practice in the state.
At the same time, the court document also goes on to say that not only ‘prescribing’ practices but his judgment as well as skills as a doctor is also questionable.
Meanwhile, Dr. Conrad Murray has a hearing on Monday at the Los Angeles Superior Court with respect to the charges that has been levied against him following the death of the King of Pop last year while he had pleaded not guilty in the case.
The issue of Dr. Conrad Murray’s medical license is likely to get extensive mileage in the court hearing on Monday.
Micheal Jackson’s personal physician’s attorneys have emphasized that the suspension of the doctor’s medical license in California was pointless as he does not practice in the state.
- Joe Jackson Files Lawsuit Against Dr. Conrad Murray Alleging Negligence - Jun 28, 2010
- Jackson Doc Can Keep His Medical License, Says Court - Jun 15, 2010
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- CA Attorney General Brown asks court to bar Michael Jackson's former doctor from medicine until trial is over - Mar 24, 2010
- Jackson doctor can keep medical license, for now - Jun 15, 2010
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
- Doctor Of The Deceased Michael Jackson In A Legal Tussle Over The Possession Of Medical License - Apr 02, 2010
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Conrad Murray trial enters its second week - Oct 03, 2011
- Michael Jackson's Doctor Fears Ban On His Medical License - Apr 02, 2010
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Is Conrad Murray Responsible For Michael Jackson’s Death? - Jan 05, 2011
- Judge wants to review Michael Jackson medical records - Mar 23, 2011
- No Charges For Jackson's Seven "Other" Doctors - Jul 31, 2010
Tags: anesthetics, angeles superior court, california attorney general, court document, court hearing, death of the king, dr conrad, gina gomez, legal barrier, legal document, los angeles superior court, medical license, medical practice, michael jackson, micheal jackson, mileage, personal physician, prohibition, prosecutors, state attorney general