At 47, Bon Jovi feels 18January 28th, 2010 - 12:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 28 (IANS) Rock star Jon Bon Jovi is worried about ageing and receding hairline because he feels like a teenager even though he is 47 years old.
“I find it hard to believe I’m 47 already, because I still feel like 18,” Bon Jovi has been quoted as saying by contactmusic.com.
But he doesn’t see himself singing in his 60s like Rolling Stones rocker Mick Jagger.
“I don’t plan on being the next Mick Jagger and to keep on going till my late 60s. But at the moment I don’t see a reason why I should stop.”
The “Living On A Prayer” hitmaker says he regularly treats his receding hairline so he doesn’t end up bald.
“Let me tell you, I am so worried. I look at guys like Sting and think, ‘Well, he’s cool about losing his hair,’ but I’m already losing a bit and I’m so aware of it. Someone told me that you have to regularly massage your scalp so I do that all the time,” he said.
- Bon Jovi fears going bald due to hair loss - Feb 21, 2009
- Bringing your crowning glory back - the Sehwag, Kallis way! - May 11, 2011
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- Jlo wants Bon Jovi to succeed her - Jul 18, 2012
- Bon Jovi keeps playing after injuring calf muscle onstage - Jul 13, 2010
- I'd love to come to India again: Jon Bon Jovi (Interview) - Dec 24, 2010
- Keep that hair silky, bouncy in winter - Nov 22, 2011
- Bon Jovi to star in 'Valentine's Day' follow-up 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 26, 2011
- Bon Jovi won't judge 'American Idol' - Jul 20, 2012
- Mendes, a Thai masseuse - May 11, 2012
- Whitney Port not worried about fashion - Apr 19, 2011
- Jon Bon Jovi kicks the butt to save cash! - May 26, 2010
- Richards frustrated at delayed Stones record - Jun 07, 2010
- Lil Wayne plans career hiatus - Aug 05, 2012
- Acting not appealing any more to Jon Bon Jovi - Dec 11, 2010