Asin Says She Can Never Say No To SrideviSeptember 8th, 2010 - 1:01 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The South Indian actress Asin Thottumkal, who made her grand debut in Bollywood with Aamir Khan in Ghaniji, has already made a niche for herself in Bollywood.
Recently, there was a report that Asin has said no to a film offered by producer Boney Kapoor, who is also the husband of the veteran star Sridevi. Reacting on this, the Ghajini girl said that she was never offered any such film by Sridevi or her husband and she can never thought of saying to a senior star like Sridevi and her hubby Boney Kapoor.
Asin was quoted stating that she shares a great personal relationship with Boney Kapoor, Sridevi and the whole family. The 24 year old actress said that she came across this report when she was shooting in Chennai.
Echoing the same thing, Boney said that he is working on the scripts of the films like “Mr. India 2′ and the sequel of “No Entry’, which will be titled “Be Positive’. The producer added that he is not a person who will approach the stars with an incomplete script. Boney said that he will complete the script first and then will announce the actors.
There is a report that Sridevi was also surprised to know that news as Asin is her neighbor in Mumbai.
– Sampurn Wire
- I didn't refuse any offer from Sridevi: Asin - Sep 06, 2010
- Asin wants to reach masses with commercial films - Jul 05, 2012
- Not insecure at all, says Sridevi - Aug 13, 2012
- Southern film industry can wait: Asin Thottumkal - Mar 20, 2012
- Sridevi homesick in New York - Oct 21, 2011
- Boney Kapoor's Son Arjun Likely To Be Paired With Sonakshi - Sep 01, 2010
- Asin wants to do only commercial movies - Mar 22, 2012
- Imran on what sets SRK, Aamir and Salman apart (Movie Snippets) - Sep 02, 2011
- No Twitter For Asin! - Oct 13, 2010
- Remakes help me reach out to more people: Asin - Oct 10, 2010
- 'English Vinglish' inspired by my mom: Gauri Shinde (Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Films have become marketing product: Shekhar Kapur - Jul 27, 2012
- Asin wants to move beyond comedy (With Images) - Jul 22, 2012
- Lara won't return to a film set soon (Movie Snippets) - Apr 26, 2012
- Even stars are into multi-starrers: Shazahn Padamsee - Feb 25, 2012
Tags: aamir khan, actors, asin thottumkal, bollywood, boney kapoor, chennai, films, grand debut, hubby, indian actress asin, mr india, neighbor, niche, personal relationship, scripts, sequel, south indian actress, sridevi