Asian journalist Anita Rani replaces Julia Bradbury as Watchdog hostMarch 3rd, 2009 - 5:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 03 (ANI): Renowned Asian journalist and TV Presenter Anita Rani has replaced Watchdogs former host Julia Bradbury, after the latter was caught up in investigation about her flyer account with Virgin Atlantic.
Apparently Julia is caught up in investigation about her flyer account, according to which she has been given free flights worth 20, 000 pounds.
Anita has taken her place on the show alongside Nicky Campbell, 47, after Julia left the show 10 days ago to assist an investigation.
However, insiders claim that Julia would not be returning to the show even after the completion of the investigation.
Theres no way back. Of course, no one is thinking Julia is guilty, The Sun quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, Julia has publicly declared that she is not guilty, and that she would co-operate with any kind of investigation.
I have done nothing wrong and will co-operate with any enquiries, she said.
I have asked the BBC to take time off from Watchdog until the matter has been resolved, she added. (ANI)
- Nicky Hilton sues ex-business partner for $5 mn - May 14, 2012
- Virgin Atlantic's 'red hotties' voted the most attractive cabin crew - Feb 10, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Glen Campbell's Last Tour - Oct 13, 2011
- Nicki Minaj teaches rap to Stephan - Mar 31, 2012
- China asks Gillard to respect country's progress on human rights - Apr 26, 2011
- Nicki Minaj to judge 'The X Factor'? - Mar 19, 2011
- Brit lesbian couple jailed for 'knocking out' flirt! - Jul 10, 2010
- Minaj guilty for closing Twitter account - Apr 24, 2012
- Jhansi Ki Rani: Taking Inspiration From Hollywood - Jan 19, 2011
- Assange lawyer stopped at Heathrow - Sep 02, 2012
- Lohan wants to party with Hilton sisters - Aug 10, 2011
- Big B remembers Ray Bradbury - Jun 07, 2012
- Naomi Campbell escapes charges after 'hitting' driver in NY - Mar 03, 2010
- Battle over Liz Taylor memoirs begins just days after her death - Mar 25, 2011
- Ear-based virginity test helps to free three convicted rapists - Jul 02, 2010