Ashutosh Kaushik denies going for ‘Big Brother’December 17th, 2008 - 10:32 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 17 (IANS) Dismissing rumours that he is going to participate in the Britain-based reality show “Big Brother”, “Bigg Boss” winner Ashutosh Kaushik has said he is very irritated by constant calls and messages regarding the same. “I don’t understand where the news has surfaced from? I am constantly getting calls and messages regarding the same and I am very irritated. Even my relatives have been scolding me for not telling them about it. How do I tell anyone about it when I am not going for ‘Big Brother’,” an exasperated Ashutosh told IANS over phone from Mumbai.
The news spread that Ashutosh would be flying to London Dec 25 to join the ninth season of “Big Brother” from its second week. Rumours were abuzz that he would be the second Indian after Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty to participate in the show. She won the show amid much controversy.
Ashutosh, who recently won the second season of “Bigg Boss” which is the Indian version of the reality show, said he was scouting for work in Mumbai.
“I am in fact on the lookout for work right now here (Mumbai) and I don’t understand why I have not been getting any calls from any production house or filmmaker. It seems like they are all dead,” quipped the young dhaba owner from Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from “Bigg Brother”, Ashutosh had also been the winner of reality show “MTV Roadies 5.0”.
- No kid for now, keen for good work: Juhi Parmar (Interview) - Jan 08, 2012
- Maria Susairaj's 'Bigg Boss' rumour draws flak - Jul 04, 2011
- 'Footage queen' Pooja Missra might win 'Bigg Boss 5': Laxmi - Nov 13, 2011
- I'd like to give tips to 'Big Boss' inmates: Sumo wrestler Yama (With Images) - Jan 01, 2012
- Salman didn't recommend me for 'Bigg Boss', says Mahek Chahal - Dec 13, 2011
- Amar Upadhyay to enter 'Bigg Boss 5' to raise heat - Oct 09, 2011
- No more reality shows for me, says Pooja Misrra - Feb 16, 2012
- I don't create controversies: Payal Rohatgi - Jan 05, 2012
- Abhinav Sharma wins Ratan's hand in 'Ratan Ka Rishta' - Jul 04, 2011
- No 'Bigg Boss' for Dino Morea - Aug 25, 2011
- I asked mom before accepting 'Bigg Boss 4': Salman Khan (Interview) - Oct 08, 2010
- Now, 'Big Brother' for Pamela - Aug 02, 2011
- Salman is like my nger brother: Sanjay - Sep 29, 2011
- My marriage plans jinxed: Veena Malik (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- 'Bigg Boss 5' high on fights, short on entertainment: KRK - Jan 05, 2012