Ashton Kutcher thinks casual sex is normalJanuary 19th, 2011 - 3:17 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 19 (ANI): Ashton Kutcher feels that casual sex is normal in today’s life.
Insisting that his new flick ‘No Strings Attached’ is true to life, the actor claims that the film points out the realities of how young people approach relationships.
“I think this movie does point out, though, that we have to stop acting like casual sex isn’t happening,” the Daily Telegraph quoted him as telling HollywoodNews.com.
“[We need to] start to be realistic about what a modern courting relationship is like,” he added. (ANI)
- Review Of 'No Strings Attached': A Frothy And Fun Filled Rom Com - Jan 21, 2011
- Portman's new role will empower women: Kutcher - Jan 12, 2011
- ‘No Strings Attached’ Trailer Out! - Jan 04, 2011
- 'No Strings Attached' bound by a string of cliche (IANS Movie Review) - Feb 11, 2011
- 'No Strings Attached': Romcom That Lacks Warmth! - Jan 22, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher wanted to date 'Friends' star Jennifer Aniston to win a bet - Feb 22, 2011
- When Moore mistook body double for Kutcher - Jan 14, 2011
- Portman, Kutcher's film 'No Strings Attached' full of sex scenes - Jan 05, 2011
- Vivid Entertainment blows off Ashton Kutcher's sex tape threats - Dec 08, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher’s Name Removed From Sex Tape - Dec 31, 2010
- 'No Strings Attached' Trounces Competition At Box Office - Jan 23, 2011
- Kutcher works on his marriage - Jan 12, 2011
- Kutcher loves getting naked - Feb 23, 2011
- Kutcher quit gym to make 'No Strings Attached' character seem more 'real' - Feb 22, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher Says Sex Scenes In 'No Strings Attached' Was Not A Titillating Experience! - Jan 22, 2011