Ashton Kutcher’s Name Removed From Sex TapeDecember 31st, 2010 - 1:52 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher’s name will no longer feature in a sex tape to be released by one of the leading porn companies of America. According to reports in the media, Ashton Kutcher’s name had earlier been mentioned in one of the promotional campaigns for an adult film produced by the porn firm Vivid Entertainment. The star of the film in question, a certain Brittney Jones had also said in statements to the media that she slept with the actor in the past.
Well, Ashton Kutcher had vehemently denied such allegations and was also trying his best to withdraw his name from the sex tape that will be released in the near future. The latest news says that Ashton Kutcher has emerged victorious in his battle against the Vivid Entertainment firm and that his name will no longer be used in promoting the adult video.
Media reports are of the opinion that Ashton Kutcher had to take the help of the law to prevent Steve Hirsch, the boss of Vivid Entertainment to prevent him from maligning the actor’s name. Steve Hirsch apparently did not like the interference of the law and thus agreed to remove Ashton Kutcher’s name from his sex tape. Last heard, Steve Hirsch said that he would not use the actual name of Ashton Kutcher!
- Kutcher wins tussle with porn firm over promotional sex tape case - Dec 31, 2010
- Kutcher wins battles with porn bosses - Dec 31, 2010
- Porn company fires back over Kutcher's legal threat - Dec 08, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher plans legal action over sex tape - Dec 04, 2010
- Vivid Entertainment blows off Ashton Kutcher's sex tape threats - Dec 08, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher To Sue Adult Film Company For Sex-Tape Featuring Brittney Jones? - Dec 05, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher threatens legal action over sex tape using his name - Dec 04, 2010
- Demi Moore's Hubby Ashton Kutcher's Alleged Mistress To Sale His Sweater? - Dec 22, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher's mistress Brittney Jones puts up her sweater on eBay - Dec 22, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher: What Is His Take On His Alleged Sex Tape? - Dec 07, 2010
- Ashton Kutcher's 'mistress' puts his 'morning after' sweater on sale - Dec 21, 2010
- Porn boss offers to help Usher stop distribution of sex tape - Mar 18, 2011
- Vivid Entertainment is screwed if it releases sex tape: Karissa Shannon - Sep 14, 2010
- Porn firm wants to buy rumoured Demi Lovato sex tape and destroy it - Dec 29, 2010
- TV star plans to release sex tape - Aug 21, 2010
Tags: adult film, adult video, allegations, ashton kutcher, boss, brittney, campaigns, entertainment firm, hollywood, hollywood star, interference, sex tape, steve hirsch, video media, vivid entertainment