Ashley plans second honeymoon with CherylJuly 12th, 2011 - 8:04 am ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Footballer Ashley Cole is planning to go on a second honeymoon with singer Cheryl Cole.
The couple, who divorced last year after Ashley’s string of affairs, have reconciled and plan to go on a romantic holiday to South Africa.
It was Cheryl’s mother Joan, who suggested Ashley to take her to South Africa.
“When he mentioned taking her away to Jamaica, Joan said it was a good idea. But she said he would be better off choosing somewhere like South Africa because she knows Cheryl loves the place. Joan appears to be warming to Ashley again - for the time being,” dailystar.co.uk quoted her friend as saying.
- Cheryl Cole files for divorce - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole wants old house after divorce - Jun 21, 2010
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole wants divorce - Feb 17, 2010
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole Still Has Feelings For Ashley Cole? - Jan 12, 2011
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- Cheryl not to marry Hough - Jan 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'still has feelings for Ashley' - Jan 12, 2011
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012