Ashley hid from Cheryl’s friendsAugust 6th, 2012 - 4:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 6 (IANS) Footballer Ashley Cole reportedly had to hide his face to avoid his ex-wife Cheryl Cole’s bandmates Nicola Roberts and Kimberly in a club.
The Girls Aloud singers and Ashley almost crossed paths at the posh Rose Club here. The girls had come to celebrate Kimberly’s sister Sally’s birthday and he was there with his friends.
“Ashley and his group were already settled in when the girls arrived. One of his friends saw them coming through the door and headed over straight away to warn him,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“He knows that Nicola and Kimberley are two of Cheryl’s closest friends and that it would not be a good idea for them to cross paths,” the source added.
However, Ashley was lucky that his ex-wife’s best friends did not pay attention to or notice him.
“Fortunately, the girls’ group was very tipsy and just concentrating on having a good time,” the source said.
Ashley and Cheryl were married for four years and they parted ways after reports of Ashley cheating on her with other women surfaced.
- Ashley sings love song for Cheryl - Aug 24, 2011
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Rihanna to make TV debut - Jan 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole's pals worry as love-split anniversary nears - Feb 07, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Ashley Cole 'hopes to win back Cheryl with a luxury Dubai home' - Mar 15, 2011
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole offers support to Coleen Rooney - Sep 13, 2010
- Malaria-ridden Cole 'had written her deathbed will' - Oct 15, 2010
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012