Ashley Greene quit partying for workJuly 3rd, 2012 - 3:10 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 3 (IANS) “Twilight Saga” actress Ashley Greene gave up partying to pursue her acting career.
“In my second year in Los Angeles, when I was 18, I wasn’t getting any bookings. So I stopped going out, stopped partying. It was a matter of getting to the work. I had to focus,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Greene as saying.
The 25-year-old also revealed she’s looking forward to turning 30.
“It’s a good age. It’s an age of choices. What ‘Twilight’ gave me was years to consider how I wanted to work otherwise,” she added.
- Evangeline Lilly wants another child - Oct 04, 2011
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Pattinson doesn't understand girls, says co-star - May 20, 2010
- Communication important in relationship: Biel - Aug 30, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Stewart loves British pubs - Nov 06, 2011
- With Bieber now, Selena stops flirting - Feb 23, 2012
- Cole wants to inspire underprivileged teens - Jul 13, 2012
- Ashley Greene shoots campaign for DKNY - Dec 25, 2011
- Kristen Stewart hides from fans - Jan 16, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan celebrates end of probation - Apr 01, 2012
- Hathaway's accent changes in new movie - Aug 22, 2011
- Lovato unhappy with tattoos - Sep 07, 2012
- Chloe is MaxMara's face of the future - Feb 27, 2012