Ashley buys Chihuahua for Cheryl’s birthdayJune 23rd, 2011 - 8:41 am ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) British singer Cheryl Cole will receive a pet Chihuahua as a birthday gift from ex-husband Ashley Cole.
The England and Chelsea soccer star, who Cheryl divorced in September last year, is said to have splashed out on the dog for her 28th birthday June 30.
It is being said this is an attempt by Ashley to win her back.
“Ashley has wanted to get her another pup for some time, but the moment hasn’t been right till now. He has now called a breeder. He also wants Cheryl to go away with him in total privacy so he can convince her they’ve a future as a couple. He expects her to agree,” a source told the Sun newspaper.
- Cheryl Cole reunites with ex-husband? - Jul 04, 2011
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- I will always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Feb 09, 2011
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's 'divorce from Ashley just weeks away' - Aug 04, 2010
- Cole to move to Spain? - Jun 26, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'gives Ashley visiting rights to their pet pooches!' - Mar 03, 2010
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole thinks she won't find love again - Apr 07, 2010
- Air hostess warns Cheryl against Ashley - Jul 27, 2011
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011
- Ashley Cole tries to woo back wife with dog collars - Apr 14, 2010
- Cheryl Cole and Ashley's 60-second divorce - Sep 04, 2010