Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen to launch mens fashion lineFebruary 7th, 2009 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): Celebrity Twins Ashley Olsen and Mary Kate Olsen have decided to expand their womens fashion line The Row to mens wear.
After The Row became a hit with women, with Katie Holmes, Heidi Klum and Gwyneth Paltrow sporting the twin sisters collection, the duo has come up with a lucrative idea to design for men too.
The mens collection will have 35 pieces, including cashmere overcoats and jackets to chunky knits and soft T-shirts.
The collection will range in price from 250 dollars for a T-shirt to 3,200 dollars for an overcoat, reports People magazine.
However the stores availability is still to be determined. (ANI)
- Ashley, Mary Kate will now design for men - Feb 09, 2009
- Katie Holmes becomes face of Ann Taylor - Jan 13, 2011
- Mary, Ashley to design luxury handbag range - Jul 15, 2011
- Heidi Klum loves Holmes clothing line - Jul 26, 2012
- Olsen sisters launch chic T-shirts - Jul 03, 2011
- Penelope Cruz backs cancer charity - Jul 21, 2012
- Olsens gift high-end shoes to underprivileged kids - Jul 29, 2011
- Katie Holmes to be the new face of Ann Taylor - Jan 12, 2011
- Rohit Bal displays 'Shanti' with Arjun Rampal on ramp - Jul 26, 2011
- Katie Holmes Gets Ready In The Right Way! - Jan 14, 2011
- Olsen twins to open their first store - May 31, 2011
- Paltrow launches T-shirt, denim collection - Jul 09, 2012
- Hollywood style icons turn fashion designers - Aug 06, 2010
- Christopher Kane to launch menswear range - Nov 30, 2010
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: ashley and mary kate, ashley and mary kate olsen, ashley olsen, ashley olsen and mary kate olsen, cashmere overcoats, celebrity, chunky knits, fashion line, gwyneth paltrow, heidi klum, katie holmes, mary kate olsen, overcoat, people magazine, t shirt, twin sisters, twins, womens fashion