Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz shut up to protest against gay marriage banJune 13th, 2009 - 4:14 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 13 (ANI): Singer Ashlee Simpson and hubby Pete Wentz have gone mute - as a part of a protest against gay marriage ban in California.
The pair posed for the shot to support the NOH8 campaign, reports People.
The heart-stirring project was created by photographer Adam Bouska and his partner Jeff Parshley, reports People magazine.
The photos, which show people being silenced thanks to the proposition, were shot at the Noho Lofts in North Hollywood on Monday.
Other celebrities like Blink 182’s Mark Hoppus is also seen in one of the pictures. (ANI)
- Ashlee Simpson spotted kissing Vincent Piazza - Jun 22, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Pete Wentz dating supermodel - Sep 25, 2011
- Pete Wentz wants joint custody of son - Mar 09, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson moves in with sister Jessica - Feb 15, 2011
- Lindsay joins 'No Hate' campaign - Jun 27, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery brunette - Mar 05, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery girl - Mar 06, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Husband Pete Wentz Part Ways, File For Divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson to go back to Pete Wentz? - Aug 29, 2011
- Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over son - Mar 09, 2011
- John McCain's wife poses for gay cause - Jan 21, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson-Wentz 'working on fourth album' - Sep 11, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz spotted together having gala time - Apr 01, 2011
- Jessica Simpson wants kids with beau - Dec 02, 2010
Tags: adam bouska, ashlee simpson, blink 182, campaign reports, celebrities, gay marriage ban, heart, hollywood, hubby, mark hoppus, marriage, noho lofts, north hollywood, partner jeff, people magazine, pete wentz, photographer, photos