Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete WentzFebruary 10th, 2011 - 2:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 10 (ANI): Pop singer Ashlee Simpson has reportedly filed for divorce from her husband of two and a half years, Pete Wentz.
The 26-year-old married former Fall Out Boy bassist in May 2008 and have two-year-old son Bronx Mowgli together.
In the documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, the blonde cited “irreconcilable differences”, reports the Daily Mail.
Simpson is seeking joint legal custody and primary physical custody of their toddler and has requested that Wentz be granted visitation rights, according to TMZ.
She is also asking for spousal and child support. The couple reportedly did not sign a prenuptial agreement. (ANI)
- Ashlee Simpson, Husband Pete Wentz Part Ways, File For Divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz wants joint custody of son - Mar 09, 2011
- Pete Wentz, Ashlee Simpson begin custody battle over son - Mar 09, 2011
- Simpson, Wentz divorce finalised - Dec 08, 2011
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz enjoy Valentine's Day lunch post-split - Feb 15, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery brunette - Mar 05, 2011
- Pete Wentz spotted with mystery girl - Mar 06, 2011
- Pete Wentz's Son Bronx Mowgli Wentz Fine After Minor Car Accident - May 19, 2010
- Ashlee Simpson, Pete Wentz's Divorce Details Emerge - Feb 10, 2011
- Pete Wentz dating supermodel - Sep 25, 2011
- Jessica Simpson wants kids with beau - Dec 02, 2010
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Ashlee Simpson to go back to Pete Wentz? - Aug 29, 2011
- Kenny G files for divorce - Aug 14, 2012
Tags: ashlee simpson, child support, county superior court, daily mail, divorce, fall out boy, fall out boy bassist, irreconcilable differences, joint legal custody, london feb, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, pete wentz, physical custody, pop singer, prenuptial agreement, simpson files, two and a half years, visitation rights