Ashish Chaudhary to open a fitness centre?August 17th, 2011 - 1:28 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 16 (IANS) Actor Ashish Chaudhary, who was last seen in “Double Dhamaal”, may soon launch a fitness centre.
Many of his friends and co-actors have been coercing him to enter the fitness industry because he is a health freak. Now the model-turned-actor has begun to take the advice seriously, said a source close to the actor.
He is working on a venture that will include a luxurious gymnasium, spa and a holistic body centre.
If the source is to be believed, Ashish is also in talks with his close friends in tinsel town for more innovative ideas as well.
In the past, Milind Soman and Rahul Dev joined hands to open a gym chain called Breathe.
- Work on 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' sequel is on: Bobby Deol - Mar 05, 2011
- Salman comes to brother-in-law's rescue (Movie Snippets) - Feb 25, 2011
- Bipasha will be a good wife: Madhavan - Jan 14, 2012
- 'Haunted 3D' to be dubbed in Spanish (Movie Snippets) (With Images) - Apr 20, 2011
- Madhu Jain turns writer, set to launch book on Jammu and Kashmir - Feb 17, 2012
- Milind Soman to run 550 km for a cause - May 20, 2011
- Milind Soman Says No To Gigolo Act! - Nov 26, 2010
- Want a six-pack? Just exercise regularly - Jul 30, 2009
- Milind Soman sets off on 1,500-km Greenathon - Apr 20, 2012
- First look of 'Jodi Breakers' unveiled (With Images) - Dec 25, 2011
- Sanjay, Arshad, Riteish return to create 'Double Dhamaal' (IANS Preview) - Jun 20, 2011
- Milind Soman first to lose 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 3' - Sep 07, 2010
- Milind Soman makes an action packed comeback - Dec 22, 2009
- Daily soaps? No way, says Ranvijay - Jul 18, 2012
- Delhi girls dominate Ford's supermodel final list - Jun 13, 2011