Ash draws fans in Kochi (Movie Snippets) (With Images)August 20th, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 20 (IANS) Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai drew thousands of fans in Kochi while she was there to inaugurate a jewellery store.
This was her first public appearance after the delivery of her daughter in November last year.
The former beauty queen was in Kochi Sunday for the launch of the first Kalyan Jewellers store, and several fans had lined up along the roads leading to the store.
Aishwarya, who shot her first post-pregnancy ad for the brand, addressed the fans from atop a special stage, before she went ahead with the formalities of the launch of the store.
The 38-year-old looked traditional in an off-white ensemble by designer duo Abu Jani-Sandeep Khosla. She inaugurated the store alongside Malayalam star Dileep.
She was accompanied by her mother Vrinda Rai and daughter Aaradhya on the trip.
Ranbir, Kareena together on ‘Indian Idol 6′ finale?
Cousins Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor are rarely seen together in the same frame, but they are likely to share the platform on the finale of singing reality show “Indian Idol 6″.
The siblings are expected to be at the finale of the show to promote their films, said a source. While Kareena will come to spread a word about Madhur Bhandarkar’s “Heroine”, Ranbir will be part of the show to promote his film “Barfi!”
It will also be a rare time when two films will be promoted on one platform! One guesses there’s no sibling rivalry here.
Jokes apart, there’s been a strong buzz that the two actors will be seen in their first on screen pairing in a Zoya Akhtar project. They will reportedly play brother and sister in a project, which is said to be an autobiographical tale on Zoya and her brother, actor-fillmaker Farhan Akhtar’s life.
‘Background score shouldn’t be noticeable’
Popular composer Sneha Khanwalkar says the less noticeable the background score is in a film, the better it is.
According to the “Gangs Of Wasseypur” composer, the mark of a good background score lies in how well it blends with each scene.
“I think the background score gets appreciated as soon as the film gets released. If you don’t notice the background score, then it’s good. Background score needs to drive you from scene to scene. It’s very crucial and is an art,” she said.
- Leave Ash alone, say fans - Jun 01, 2012
- Ranbir, Vidya win top IIFA honours - Jun 10, 2012
- Technicians should get recognition, says Zoya (IIFA Diary) - Jun 08, 2012
- No 'Heroine' at Cannes film festival: Bhandarkar - Apr 17, 2012
- Inside track of actresses' lives - the fascination continues - Aug 18, 2012
- Being part of 'Heroine' was my destiny: Kareena - Aug 28, 2012
- My mother is nucleus of my existence: Aishwarya (With Images) - Mar 23, 2012
- Ash goes shopping for baby in London! (Movie Snippets) - Jun 14, 2012
- Kareena will be a shocker in 'Heroine', says Bhandarkar - Jan 10, 2012
- Kareena perfect choice for 'Heroine', says Priyanka - Dec 20, 2011
- Bollywood ladies bless Ash at grand baby shower - Oct 19, 2011
- Zindagi Na, Rockstar dominate IIFA awards - Jun 10, 2012
- Aishwarya defines Bollywood: British model Scarlett - May 25, 2012
- SRK thanks Kareena for working hard, fast! (Movie Snippets) - Jun 20, 2011
- Big B confirms granddaughter's name is Aaradhya - May 20, 2012
Tags: abu jani, aishwarya rai, beauty queen, brother and sister, farhan akhtar, first public appearance, formalities, indian idol, jewellery store, kalyan, kareena kapoor, launch, life background, madhur bhandarkar, platform one, rare time, sandeep, sibling rivalry, two films, zoya akhtar