As teen, Enrique couldn’t woo girlsJuly 17th, 2011 - 3:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 17 (IANS) Singer Enrique Iglesias, who has been dating former tennis player Anna Kournikova for almost 10 years, says he was not popular with girls when he was a teenager.
“I was never the heart-breaker… Years later, lots of the girls that rejected me came back just because I was famous. It is actually kind of sad,” contactmusic.com quoted Enrique as saying.
The 36-year-old also says that lots of girls are interested in having “fun” with a famous guy.
“If you become a famous singer or actor, or just famous, period, that helps a lot. Girls don’t necessarily want to marry a famous person but I think they like the thought of having fun with them,” he added.
- Not ready for children yet: Iglesias - Jul 13, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias likes going nude - Oct 04, 2010
- Iglesias loves Beckham's style - Jul 14, 2011
- 'Iglesias, Kournikova are together' - Oct 22, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias, Anna Kournikova still together, says rep - Oct 22, 2010
- Enrique gets ghastly gifts by fans - Jul 12, 2010
- 'Enrique is an incredible person', says Kournikova - Jun 21, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias set to water-ski naked - Jul 15, 2010
- Lopez, Iglesias to tour together - May 02, 2012
- Kournikova signs in for 'The Biggest Loser' - May 24, 2011
- Iglesias, Kournikova have no marriage plans - Jun 30, 2010
- Enrique Iglesias can't stand Kournikova's excess perfume! - Dec 30, 2009
- Are Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova expecting their first baby? - Jan 27, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias Going Strong With Anna Kournikova, Rep Says - Oct 23, 2010
- Now play with Enrique Iglesias online - Sep 30, 2011