Arun Nayar ‘dating 20 years younger Liz Hurley look-alike’January 10th, 2011 - 1:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 10 (ANI): Elizabeth Hurley’s jilted husband Arun Nayar is apparently dating a model who looks just like her-but is 20 years younger.
Kim Johnson, with her glossy chestnut hair and sparkling green eyes, bears a striking resemblance to Hurley. But having just turned 25, Johnson is a full 20 years younger than her.
Indian textile tycoon Nayar is reportedly in a relationship with Johnson and has been spending time with her at his luxurious 650,000 pounds flat in Kensington, West London, reports the Daily Mail.
Last week, the couple is reported to have enjoyed three nights at his flat and has been spotted sharing kisses with him.
Previously, Hurley announced the end of her three-year marriage to Nayar amid claims that she was dating former Australian cricketer Shane Warne. (ANI)
- Arun Nayar Spotted Kissing Elizabeth’s Look Alike - Jan 10, 2011
- Arun Nayar 'enjoying with new girlfriend as Hurley tries to forget Warne' - Feb 25, 2011
- Elizabeth Hurley Engages In PDAs With Shane Warne - Dec 13, 2010
- Hurley begs Nayar for forgiveness - Dec 20, 2010
- Liz Hurley consoled by cheating ex Hugh Grant - Dec 16, 2010
- Warne to propose to Hurley? - Sep 26, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar - Apr 02, 2011
- Liz Hurley files for divorce citing Arun Nayar's 'unreasonable behaviour' - Apr 02, 2011
- Hurley blames Indian media for split - Dec 23, 2010
- Liz Hurley split from hubby 'a few months ago' - Dec 13, 2010
- Liz Hurley calls Arun Nayar a 'great father' post split - Dec 15, 2010
- Shane Warne flies home as rumours about affair with Hurley grow - Dec 13, 2010
- We aren't making plans to marry: Hurley - Oct 17, 2011
- Hurley blasts divorce speculation - Dec 18, 2010
- Is Shane Warne chasing Liz Hurley? - Dec 11, 2010
Tags: australian cricketer, chestnut hair, daily mail, elizabeth hurley, green eyes, indian textile, kensington, kim johnson, kisses, liz hurley, london jan, marriage, nayar, relationship, shane warne, spending time, striking resemblance, tycoon, west london