Artie Lange takes over Joe Buck’s showJune 16th, 2009 - 5:29 pm ICT by GD
Joe Buck will always remember his debut night on HBO’s “Joe Buck Live” and the event turned out to be one of considerable unease for him. For the viewers, it turned to be an event to watch out for, with Lange completely stealing the spotlight from the show’s host with panache. He left Buck squirming in his seat.With “Joe Buck Live”, Buck is making a comeback of sorts to comedy.
Joe Buck had Brett Lorenzo Favre as his first guest on the show on Monday, June 15, at 9 p.m ET. It was Favre’s fist interview since the rumors surrounding the Vikings began circulation. But it was the comedian Lange, who completely over threw all stakes and captured the viewers attention the whole time. In flat 2 minutes, Artie Lange was the uncrowned czar of the segment on the debut episode.
Lange didn’t even spare Michael Irwin and the Cowboys while Irwin was seated in the first row among the audience. His sarcastic, caustic, hilarious and very insulting jibe made him overshadow the presence of all the other, from Favre to actor Paul Rudd.
Artie Lange pursued his relentless insulting of Joe Buck the whole 10 minutes of the segment. At the end of which, when they stepped down, Buck said he was “thinking, how much longer do we have in the segment. I thought that spending time on a treadmill felt long, but that was eight or nine minutes turned into an eternity. But it’s cable. You can get away with it.” Lange even made fun of Buck’s favorite website. On stepping down from the podium, Lange went on asking Buck if was good while on the hot seat.
- Artie Lange suspended from radio show - Aug 01, 2012
- Artie Lange Is Back To Howard Stern's Comedy Show - Sep 28, 2010
- Howard Stern Show To Continue Without Artie Lange - Oct 29, 2010
- Big B has a fan in Farah's son - Dec 29, 2011
- Brett Favre Registers Himself For His 20th NFL Campaign - Aug 22, 2010
- Monchengladbach coach Lucien Favre extends contract - Jul 05, 2012
- Brett Favre's Sister Brandi Favre Arrested In Drug Bust - Jan 13, 2011
- Radio icon Howard Stern's sidekick Artie Lange hospitalised - Jan 03, 2010
- Latest Episode Of "Mad Men" Appreciated By Viewers - Aug 02, 2010
- Report: If healthy, Brett Favre will play another season - Aug 05, 2010
- GPS, electronic meters to make cabs tourist friendly in Goa - Jul 13, 2011
- Jenn Sterger To Meet NFL Officials Over Brett Favre's Photo Scandal? - Nov 01, 2010
- The Audience Says Goodbye To CBS Drama "As The World Turns" After Five Decades - Sep 18, 2010
- Conan O'Brien's Talk Show "Conan" Beats Other Late Shows Ratings - Nov 10, 2010
- Return Of Artie Lange Still Unconfirmed After Hospitalization - Jan 03, 2010
Tags: Artie Lange, comedian, cowboys, czar, debut episode, eternity, favre, hbo, hot seat, joe buck, michael irwin, panache, paul rudd, podium, s joe, spending time, treadmill, unease, vikings, whole time