Arterton not part of ‘Clash of the Titans’ sequelMarch 30th, 2011 - 10:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 30 (IANS) Actress Gemma Arterton has opted out of the sequel to “Clash of the Titans”.
The 24-year-old actress had previously said she was looking forward to the movie titled “Wrath of the Titans”, starring Liam Neeson and Sam Worthington, but will no longer be a part of it.
“I’m not doing the sequel. I can’t go into it. I’m just not,” contactmusic.com quoted Arterton as saying.
- Liam Neeson To Return In The Sequel Of 'Clash Of The Titans' - Dec 11, 2010
- Revisiting 'Clash of Titans' will be interesting: Gemma Arterton - Oct 09, 2010
- 'Clash of the Titans' conquers US box office - Apr 05, 2010
- Gemma Arterton's family is her best critic - May 23, 2010
- 'Wrath Of The Titans' boring, listless (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 31, 2012
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- Arterton suffered multiple injuries during film shoot - Mar 29, 2010
- Movie Review - Clash of the Titans (2010) - Apr 02, 2010
- 'Clash of The Titans' - a special effects joyride (IANS Movie Review, Rating: **) - Apr 02, 2010
- 'Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington - Oct 05, 2011
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Sam Mendes is perfect director: Craig - Sep 29, 2011
- Gemma Arterton suffers injuries while doing stunts for new film - Mar 29, 2010
- Arterton discovers a writer in herself - Oct 11, 2010
- Worthington felt like an infant opposite Neeson in new film - Apr 02, 2010