Arterton is upset with HollywoodSeptember 16th, 2010 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) English actress Gemma Arterton says she didn’t get her due in Hollywood.
The former Bond girl, who rose to fame with her role as Agent Fields in “Quantum Of Solace”, said she had been tempted to walk off movie sets over the way she has been treated, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I’ve nearly walked off very big films before, and I would, because I don’t want that in my life. I want to enjoy the work I do,” said Arterton.
Now the 24-year-old wants to work with people who respect her.
“I’m looking at working with people I get on with, that respect me, that don’t just see me as a piece of ass,” she said.
- Want to work with people who don't see me as a piece of ass: Gemma Arterton - Sep 16, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants serious roles - Aug 14, 2010
- Gemma Arterton feels 'Bond' connection gets her more parking tickets! - May 18, 2010
- When a designer called Gemma Arterton fat - May 14, 2010
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010
- Arterton doesn't want to be a 'pigeonholed' actress - Mar 08, 2010
- Arterton avoids using internet - Sep 12, 2011
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- Gemma Arterton says drama school made her serious - Aug 25, 2010
- Former Bond girl Gemma Arterton up for BAFTA Rising Star Award - Jan 11, 2011
- Gemma Arterton nearly quit Bond role - Mar 12, 2010
- Why Gemma Arterton loves playing risque characters - Sep 27, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants to continue with low-budget films - Apr 18, 2010
- I was not hot enough to be a Bond girl: Gemma Arterton - Mar 22, 2010
- Arterton feels younger without make-up - Mar 05, 2011