Arshad Warsi’s cheapest form of exerciseApril 9th, 2009 - 1:18 am ICT by Sampurn Wire
Despite the stupendous success of Golmaal Returns, Arshad Warsi has been lying low for quite some time now. But we have learnt that he has turned into a fitness freak of sorts. So while he is not busy shooting the actor is busy keeping himself fit.
“I believe in jogging for 45 minutes everyday to keep myself fit besides it the cheapest form of exercise and does not cost you anything. I also see to it that I have balanced meals five times a day at regular intervals. It is not advisable to keep your stomach empty for long hours at a stretch. It’s a different thing if you are on a fast” Arshad reveals his fitness schedule.
Arshad shall next be seen in Anil Kapoor’s production Shortkut – The Con is On and in Leena Yadav’s Teen Patti. He is also excited about his home production being made under his banner Shooting Star. His film titled, Kaun Bola stars Dia Mirza in the lead and is being directed by Kabir Kaushik of Sehar and Chamku fame.
- Arshad Warsi stumped by overseas fan following - Apr 20, 2009
- Arshad holds up traffic on a busy London Street - Jul 10, 2009
- Arshad working hard and partying harder! - Jul 21, 2009
- My directorial debut will be quirky comedy: Arshad Warsi (With Images) - Mar 31, 2010
- Bollywood is bleeding: Mukesh Bhatt (Film Snippets) - Apr 15, 2009
- Movie Review: Hum Tum Aur Ghost (2010) - Mar 26, 2010
- Arshad warsi's working birthday - Apr 25, 2009
- Arshad Warsi's War with His Director - Mar 26, 2010
- Where is Arshad's Kaun Bola? - Sep 09, 2009
- I never wanted to become a star: Arshad Warsi - Jul 09, 2009
- Arshad Warsi To Don The Production Hat Again - Jul 16, 2010
- Hyderabadi Biryani Calling Kareena Kapoor - Jul 02, 2010
- Munnabhai part three begins next year: Arshad Warsi - Jul 03, 2009
- "Anil Kapoor came on the sets only a couple of times" - Arshad Warsi - Jul 09, 2009
- Onir's airline woes! (Movie Snippets) - Apr 01, 2012
Tags: anil kapoor, arshad warsi, balanced meals, dia mirza, exercise, fame, fitness freak, fitness schedule, intervals, kaushik, leena yadav, quite some time, sehar, shooting star, shooting the actor, shortkut, sorts, stomach