Arrest warrant issued for Lindsay LohanMarch 15th, 2009 - 1:15 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 15 (ANI): An arrest warrant for actress Lindsay Lohan has been issued by the Beverly Hills Superior Court.
A Beverly Hills police statement said that the warrant has been issued in
relation to the actress 2007 DUI and hit-and-run case.
“The 50,000 dollar warrant issued by the Beverly Hills Superior Court stems from a May 2007 arrest of Miss Lohan”, the BBC quoted the statement.
“It is our hope that Miss Lohan will surrender herself so that this matter will be resolved in a timely manner,” the statement read.
Currently, the 22-year-old actress is on three years” probation, after pleading guilty to drink driving and drug charges as part of a plea bargain in August 2007.
No further details regarding the warrant were available.
Sergeant Mike Foxen, of the Beverly Hills Police, said that that police have not yet contacted the actress.
Calls to her publicist and lawyer have not been returned.
The Mean Girls star could face jail if she fails to complete the terms of her probation, such as failing to have a drug test or meet with her probation officer. (ANI)
- LiLo 'scared' to be sent back to jail - Sep 24, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan suspected of jewelry theft - report says - Feb 02, 2011
- DUI case: LiLo's lawyer says she shouldn't be jailed - May 01, 2010
- Police issue arrest warrant for Lindsay Lohan - Mar 15, 2009
- Lindsay Lohan asked to wear an 'alcohol monitoring device' - May 25, 2010
- Actress Lindsay Lohan back in court for her progress hearing - Jul 22, 2011
- Warrant Of Detention For Lindsay Lohan Recalled By The American Judge - May 21, 2010
- Warrant Issued Against Lindsay Lohan Again! - Jun 10, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan To Wear Alcohol Monitoring Bracelet - May 25, 2010
- Bracelet to check Lohan's alcohol level - May 25, 2010
- Lohan granted restraining order from online stalker - Jun 10, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan might spend jail term at home - May 12, 2011
- Cops believe LiLo was 'under the influence' at rehab - Jan 06, 2011
- Malin Akerman to replace LiLo as Linda Lovelace in Inferno - Nov 22, 2010
- Arrest warrant against Lindsay Lohan recalled - May 21, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, arrest warrant, bbc, beverly hills, drug charges, drug test, dui, foxen, lawyer, lindsay lohan, london, mean girls, plea bargain, police statement, probation officer, publicist, sergeant, superior court, timely manner