Arrest warrant issued for LiLo’s dadNovember 8th, 2010 - 2:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 08 (ANI): An arrest warrant has been issued for Lindsay Lohan’s father Michael Lohan.
A judge in Suffolk County, New York issued the warrant stemming from a legal case with a Montana woman who alleges Michael fathered her child, reports the Daily Express.
Kristi Kaufmann sued the Lohan patriarch in 2008 and won an uncontested judgment because Michael never opposed the baby claim, reports TMZ.com.
Michael insisted he was unaware of the warrant and believed it is because he was a day late making his second child support payment to Kaufmann - and he’s adamant once he makes the installment the warrant will be withdraw. (ANI)
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Michael Lohan Over Child Support Case - Nov 07, 2010
- Arrest Warrant Issued Against Michael Lohan - Nov 07, 2010
- Arrest Warrant For Lindsay's Dad - Michael Lohan - Nov 07, 2010
- Lohan's love child accuser declines DNA test offer - Sep 11, 2010
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010
- Michael Lohan arrested for domestic violence - Mar 23, 2011
- Lindsay makes a comeback as 'Saturday Night Live' host - Feb 20, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan’s Family In Court Again - Dec 13, 2010
- Lohan's dad defends daughter over bar spat - Apr 22, 2012
- LiLo's mom slams Michael Lohan with 'illegitimate child' claims - Dec 11, 2010
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Lohan sued for unpaid limo bill - Oct 09, 2011
- LiLo was 'too busy' to return the necklace - Feb 14, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan sued by photographer - Jan 11, 2012