Arrest warrant issued for ‘Kill Bill’ star Michael MadsenMarch 14th, 2011 - 4:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 14 (ANI): ‘Kill Bill’ star Michael Madsen is a wanted man after police issued a warrant for his arrest over alleged child and spousal support debts.
The actor failed to show up at a court hearing regarding his child and spousal support case, prompting a judge to find him in contempt, according to documents obtained by TMZ.com.
A warrant was subsequently issued for Madsen’s arrest and his bail has been set at 26,000 dollars.
Madsen is said to owe around 570,000 dollars in back payments for child and spousal support. (ANI)
- Arrest warrant issued for 'Kill Bill' star Michael Madsen - Mar 14, 2011
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- Arrest warrant issued for LiLo's dad - Nov 08, 2010
- Ozzy, Sharon Osbourne in $1.7 mn tax debt - Apr 11, 2011
- Dennis Hopper's bitter divorce taking a toll on his health and bank account - Mar 25, 2010
- Bullock, ex-husband refuse to claim alimony - Jul 01, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson trapped in Africa after passport expires - Jan 10, 2011
- Broke Jermaine Jackson files $3k-a-month child support plea - Sep 27, 2010
- Keanu Reeves 'did not father' Canadian woman's kids - Oct 15, 2009
- Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller file for divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Gibson offers $1m to Grigorieva for tape rants - Sep 25, 2010
- MJ's estate makes $310m since his death in 2009 - Feb 18, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Tiger Woods' mistress Jaimee Grubbs gets arrested - Apr 15, 2010
- Berry's ex asks her to pay $20,000 per month - Mar 05, 2012