Arrest Warrant For Lindsay’s Dad - Michael LohanNovember 7th, 2010 - 8:37 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Another Lohan has gotten on the wrong side of the law again. The father of embattled actress Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan is a wanted man. A court in New York has issued an arrest warrant for Michael. The warrant follows his legal case brought against him by a Montana woman. The woman claims that Michael has fathered a child with her.
The warrant was issued on Thursday and Michael has not denied fathering the child with the woman. He however claims that the warrant will be withdrawn if he makes the installment that the court ordered him to make.
The woman in question is Kristi Kauffman & she dragged Michael Lohan to court in 2008. Michael never opposed the claims that she made and as a result, she won an uncontested judgment. According to Michael, the new warrant follows his inability to pay the child support due Kristi Kauffman on time. He denied knowledge of the warrant.
Michael’s famous daughter, Lindsay Lohan has found herself at the wrong side of the law several times recently. She has been thrown to prison twice for drug related charges and in each instance, she was released earlier than she should have been.
- Arrest warrant issued for LiLo's dad - Nov 08, 2010
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Michael Lohan Over Child Support Case - Nov 07, 2010
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- Arrest Warrant Issued Against Michael Lohan - Nov 07, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan’s Family In Court Again - Dec 13, 2010
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010
- Lohan's love child accuser declines DNA test offer - Sep 11, 2010
- LiLo's mom slams Michael Lohan with 'illegitimate child' claims - Dec 11, 2010
- Lindsay appears in court again - Apr 23, 2011
- Dina Lohan To Appear On "The Today Show" Again? - Nov 08, 2010
- Michael Lohan charged with domestic violence - Nov 09, 2011
- LiLo 'convinced dad Michael spoiled her life' - Oct 12, 2010
- LiLo 'not worried' about facing prosecution over 'necklace theft' - Feb 04, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan dropping her last name - Mar 26, 2011
Tags: actress lindsay, arrest warrant, child support, dad michael, daughter lindsay, kauffman, legal case, lindsay lohan, michael lohan, montana, several times, uncontested judgment, wanted man, woman claims, wrong side of the law