Arnold Schwarzenegger is a tough dad when it comes to green mattersAugust 6th, 2010 - 4:32 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 6 (ANI): It seems Arnold Schwarzenegger is back to his tough-guy days to teach his children about the environment.
The 63-year-old California Governor is a hardliner when it comes to green matters.
If his children Katherine, 20, Christina, 19, Patrick, 16, and Christopher, 12, forget to turn off a light, they get punished.
“My dad is such a conservationist, if we leave a light on in our room there’s punishment. He takes the bulb out,” the Daily Express quoted Katherine as telling US Glamour.
And Arnie, who is married to journalist Maria Shriver, 54, the niece of former US president John F Kennedy, runs a tight ship.
“The four of us clean our rooms, do our own laundry. The housekeepers know if they get near our rooms they’ll suffer the wrath of Arnold,” she added. (ANI)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger pays for child support to Shriver - Jun 22, 2011
- Shriver to move near Schwarzenegger - Jul 09, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, wife reunite for birthday - Aug 02, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- I love my family: Schwarzenegger's son - May 18, 2011
- Schwarzenegger, Shriver part ways after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's daughter to release self-help book - Sep 11, 2010
- Schwarzenegger's divorce could cost him $200 million - May 27, 2011
- Shriver 'confused' after marriage split - Sep 13, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's son released from hospital - Jul 27, 2011
- Maria Shriver says that she felt confused after her split with Arnold - Sep 13, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
Tags: arnie, arnold schwarzenegger, california governor, christina, conservationist, dad, daily express, glamour, housekeepers, john f kennedy, journalist, laundry, london, maria shriver, niece, old california, president john f kennedy, tight ship, tough guy, wrath