Arnold missed action during political stintJuly 15th, 2012 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 15 (IANS) Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger said he missed doing action movies during his stint in politics.
“You wish you could do some of those things when you’re in politics, but you know, you can’t,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Schwarzenegger as saying at the Comic-Con convention in California, where he was honoured for his career.
The star was a box office favourite in the 1980s and 1990s thanks to his role in “The Terminator” franchise and family films including “Kindergarten Cop” and “Jingle All the Way”, but he turned his back on Hollywood to serve two terms as California governor.
His 2010 movie comeback “The Expendables” was a huge hit, and with a sequel set for release next month and a string of other roles in the pipeline, Comic-Con bosses handed Schwarzenegger their reputable Inkpot Award.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to announce his TV series - Mar 25, 2011
- Steven Spielberg to debut in Comic-Con event - Jul 15, 2011
- 'Expendables 2' a break from politics: Schwarzenegger - Aug 19, 2012
- Jennifer Lawrence terrified of crazy fans - Mar 16, 2012
- Schwarzenegger back on 'Terminator' series - Apr 28, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's son lands movie role - Jul 11, 2012
- Arnie may return to acting - Jan 04, 2011
- Schwarzenegger & DeVito to appear in 'Twins 2'? - May 10, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to pen autobiography - Sep 23, 2011
- Arnie planning to reprise his career as Hollywood action hero - Feb 11, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shoots for 'The Last Stand' - Nov 05, 2011
- I 'killed' more people than Stallone: Schwarzenegger (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger to star in 'Captive'? - Sep 12, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,