Arnie’s fave job: English teacher!April 16th, 2010 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
New York, April 16 (ANI): Arnold Schwarzenegger has revealed that his favourite job would be that of an English teacher.
The actor amused the crowd present at the Chelsea Piers by giving funny answers to various questions asked by James Lipton.
He got candid when asked what would be his “Least favourite job?”
Schwarzenegger said it has to be of a fluffer, one who is employed on porno movie sets to prepare male actors for their scenes.
On being asked, “What turns you on?” the California governor replied “America”.
And to the question ” What turns you off?”, he smartly answered “Deficit.”
Schwarzenegger also revealed that his parents thought he was wacky.
“My mother thought there was something wrong with me when she came into my room and saw pictures on my walls of half-naked men covered in oil,” the New York Post quoted him as saying.
He added: “My mother said, ‘Shouldn’t there be pictures of girls on your walls?’ My parents thought I was a little wacky.” (ANI)
- Arnie denies 'fluffer' job claim - Apr 30, 2010
- Schwarzenegger's parents thought he was 'wacky' - Apr 17, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Declines Working As A Fluffer - May 01, 2010
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011
- Over half of parents spy on kids on Facebook - Jul 21, 2011
- Arnie's mum thought he was gay - Jan 18, 2011
- Arnold Jokes About Mel - Jul 22, 2010
- 'Law & Order' to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity saga - Jul 20, 2011
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Schwarzenegger gorges on spicy dishes, naan in Delhi - Feb 03, 2012
- I feel shitty when I look at myself in the mirror: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Apr 18, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Brigitte Nielsen had sex with Arnie, Sly, and Sean Penn! - Apr 22, 2011