Arnie wont be back in Terminator 4February 16th, 2008 - 6:00 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 16 (ANI): Arnold Schwarzeneggers famous role as the Terminator has been taken over by Sam Worthington, who will play the character in the upcoming movie sequel.
According to the Sydney Daily Telegraph, James Cameron, who directed the first two Terminator films, has reportedly recommended Worthington to new director Joseph MCGinty Nichol, after working with the actor on forthcoming movie Avatar.
Batman Begins star Christian Bale will join Worthington in Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins- the fourth film in the hit franchise, reports Contactmusic.
The production is scheduled to begin in April (08) in New Mexico and is due to hit cinemas in 2009.
Schwarzenegger appeared in all three previous instalments, before moving to politics in 2003. (ANI)
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011
- Worthington keen to star in 'Commmando' reboot - Aug 18, 2010
- Sam Worthington keen to be in 'Commando' - Aug 19, 2010
- Arnie to make digital cameo in new Terminator flick - Apr 25, 2009
- Sam Worthington tipped to replace Christian Bale as Batman - Mar 09, 2009
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Worthington planning Hollywood break - Aug 13, 2011
- Sam Worthington Nominated As 'Most Powerful Celebrity In Hollywood' - Oct 11, 2010
- Linda Hamilton disappointed with 'Terminator Salvation' - Feb 05, 2010
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Christian Bale forced writers to re-do 'Terminator Salvation' script - May 12, 2009
- 'Avatar's sequel will be monumental: Worthington - Oct 05, 2011
- Worthington to team up with Schwarzenegger? - Jul 25, 2012
- 'The Dark Knight Rises' Not The Last Batman Movie For Christian Bale? - Jan 23, 2011
- Sequel of 'The Dark Night' to Hit Screens in 2012 - May 03, 2010
Tags: arnold schwarzeneggers, batman, batman begins, christian bale, franchise, instalments, james cameron, joseph mcginty nichol, mcginty, new mexico, sam worthington, schwarzenegger, sequel, sydney daily telegraph, terminator 4, terminator films