Arnie not building home in QueenstownMay 2nd, 2009 - 1:56 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, May 2 (ANI): California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has no plans to build a home in Queenstown.
It was reported that the Hollywood hardman wanted to build a multi-million dollar home on land he owned alongside Lake Wakatipu.
However, his press secretary Aaron McLear said that this was not the case.
“There are no plans to build a house,” the NZPA quoted Lear as saying.
He also said that Schwarzenegger had not visited the country recently and did not know if there were any immediate plans to travel here. (ANI)
- Arnie's plane makes emergency landing - Jun 20, 2009
- I would run for U.S. President if law were changed: Schwarzenegger - May 01, 2010
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Declines Working As A Fluffer - May 01, 2010
- Arnie posts his breakfast of oatmeal on Twitter - Oct 13, 2009
- The Californian State To Deliver An Imbursement Of $20 Million To The Kidnapped Victim, Jaycee Dugard - Jul 02, 2010
- Maria Shriver Uses Cell Phone While Driving- Violates State Law - Oct 14, 2009
- Arnie's wife in trouble over talking on phone while driving - Oct 14, 2009
- Arnold Schwarzenegger declared California a bear statue - Apr 08, 2009
- Republican Abel Maldonado Nominated As Lieutenant Governor By Governer Arnold Schwarzenegger - Nov 24, 2009
- Maria Shriver caught driving while talking on cell phone - Oct 15, 2009
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- Sarah Palin hits back at Arnie's 'can't see Russia' Twitter jibe - Sep 11, 2010
- Schwarzenegger honors Harvey with 'Harvey Milk Day' - Oct 13, 2009
- California Governor Schwarzenegger orders mass layoffs - Feb 18, 2009
- Arnold Schwarzenegger inspects his larger-than-life clay sculpture - Feb 18, 2011
Tags: arnold schwarzenegger, california governor arnold, california governor arnold schwarzenegger, governor arnold schwarzenegger, hardman, hollywood, lake wakatipu, lear, mclear, nzpa, press secretary, queenstown, wellington