Army Wives Season 6 premieresMarch 5th, 2012 - 11:01 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington, Mar 5 (THAINDIAN NEWS) After so much delay, the sixth season of the television show Army Wives premiered on Sunday. The show was aired on Lifetime at 9pm EST.
Following the finale of Season 5, there were several questions left in the minds of viewers. At the end of the last episode, there was the indication that Fort Marshall will be closed down. The 23rd Airborne Division was also scheduled to be disbanded so that left the objection question of what will happen to the various families.
At the start of the Sixth Season, the families at Fort Marshall had some good news. It was revealed that Fort Hope has suffered massive damage following a hurricane that swept through North Carolina. That thus influenced officials to change plans regarding which Fort to close. After the latest development, it was decided that Fort Hope will instead be closed and that saved Fort Marshall.
General Fleming explained why abandoning Fort Hope was the best option. He said that, “Hell…it’ll take six months and a boatload of money just to get Fort Hope up to 40 percent capacity.”
General Fleming revealed that in the wake of the latest development, Ford Marshall will be upgraded to accommodate the 32nd Airborne Division as well.
- Tropical depression forming in the Atlantic, could become tropical storm Bonnie - Jul 22, 2010
- Hurricane Irene weakens slightly as it marches toward North Carolina - Aug 26, 2011
- Obama congratulates team that killed Osama - May 07, 2011
- North Carolina Governor urges residents to prepare for hurricane season - May 26, 2010
- Hurricane Irene makes landfall in North Carolina, killing 3 - Aug 27, 2011
- Tropical Depression Seven forms in the eastern Atlantic, set to become hurricane - Aug 25, 2010
- US East Coast braces for Hurricane Earl - Sep 03, 2010
- Lata likes 'Indian Idol' - Jun 29, 2012
- Hurricane Paula Makes Way Towards Mexico - Oct 13, 2010
- North Carolina Shocked By Larry Drew II's Sudden Departure - Feb 05, 2011
- FEMA is taking action to protect U.S. East Coast states ahead of Hurricane Earl's landfall - Sep 02, 2010
- Tropical Storm Eugene forms in the Pacific, no threat to land - Jul 31, 2011
- 'Sister Wives' to have another cast member - Apr 12, 2011
- Earl weakens to a category three hurricane, new U.S. watches issued - Sep 01, 2010
- World's largest family: Ziona Chana has 39 wives, 94 children & 33 grand-kids - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: airborne division, army wives, boatload, finale, fleming, ford, fort hope, hell, hurricane, lifetime, marshall, massive damage, money, north carolina, objection, premieres, six months, sixth season, television show