Arjun Kapoor believes in ‘friends are forever’ policyJune 29th, 2012 - 4:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 29 (IANS) The success of Arjun Kapoor’s debut film “Ishaqzaade” may have turned him into a big name, but the young actor says it has not changed his relationship with his friends. Despite his busy schedules and odd working hours, he manages to spend time with them.
“I am a very anti-social person otherwise, but when it comes to my friends, I always take out time for them,” Arjun told IANS.
“My busy schedule has not changed my relationship with them. I am the same with them. And I believe there is no point working so hard that you can’t spare time for you friends and dear ones.”
Son of filmmaker Boney Kapoor and late Mona Kapoor, who died of cancer recently, the 27-year-old considers himself lucky to have a group of understanding pals.
Praising his friends, he said that he is lucky to have “amazing and understanding” friends.
“They understand that my profession comes with odd timings and long working hours. They are very supportive and understanding.
“Whenever I get time, we meet and do the usual things that friends generally do. We go and watch movies, spend time with each other and watch football together,” he said.
Arjun is set to feature on TV show “Fearless”, which goes on air on Bindass July 7.
The show will motivate people to face their worst enemy, their deepest fears with the help of their best friends in a fun manner.
“I relate to the fact that your true friends are always there to help and support you. Most importantly, they don’t mock you over your fears. The ones who do that are not your friends.
“I don’t have any major fears as such but yes, the ones I had, I have overcame. I must say that my friends really helped me with that,” he said.
- Salman beyond a mentor for me: Arjun Kapoor - May 07, 2012
- Ishaqzaade' earns Rs. 4.54 crore on opening day - May 12, 2012
- Parineeti, Arjun say acting schools are important - Jun 02, 2012
- Mona Kapoor passes away, B-town mourns - Mar 25, 2012
- Priyanka urges people to watch cousin's 'Ishaqzaade' - Apr 08, 2012
- Compare me with my peers, not Anil chachu: Arjun Kapoor - May 04, 2012
- Shreyas showers praise on Parineeti (Movie Snippets) - Apr 12, 2012
- Right sync between writer, director vital: Habib Faisal - May 08, 2012
- Surname doesn't matter, good work does: Arjun Kapoor - Jun 02, 2012
- 'Heroine' gets A-certificate (Movie Snippets) - Jul 14, 2012
- Never a problem with Aditya Chopra: Habib Faisal - May 05, 2012
- I've always aimed for commercial success: Dibakar (Movie Snippets) - Apr 14, 2012
- Yuvraj lauds Farhan's 'Milkha' look (Movie Snippets) - Apr 20, 2012
- Boney Kapoor's ex-wife Mona dead - Mar 25, 2012
- Parineeti to try her luck in singing in future - May 04, 2012
Tags: arjun kapoor, best friends, boney kapoor, busy schedule, cancer, debut film, fears, june 29, mona, New Delhi, pals, profession, relationship, social person, spare time, true friends, tv show, worst enemy, young actor