Arjun is difficult boy to make happy: Mehr Jessia (Snippets)June 18th, 2009 - 3:48 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 18 (IANS) Arjun Rampal’s wife Mehr Jessia says it is not easy to please the actor when it comes to clothes.
“He puts no thought into his clothes. He just leaves it to me and gets ready in three minutes. If all is not well, he puts the blame on me. He is a difficult boy to make happy,” said Mehr.
Arjun, who featured in hit films like “Om Shanti Om” and “Rock On!”, married the former Miss India and supermodel in 1998.
Sharmila designs her clothes for ‘Morning Walk’
Veteran actress Sharmila Tagore, who is known to be a perfectionist, has designed her own wardrobe for the upcoming film “Morning Walk”.
“She (Sharmila Tagore) was always perfectly groomed and insisted on designing her own wardrobe for the film. Sharmila went out of her way to source the most beautiful Baluchari and Dhakai saris from West Bengal,” said a source from the unit.
Produced by INOX Motion Pictures, the film is set to release July 10 and will see Sharmila opposite Anupam Kher after a 25-year layoff from films.
Shahid Kapoor’s Punjab connection
Bollywood’s boy-next-door Shahid Kapoor, who shot in the fields of Punjab for his hit film “Jab We Met”, returned to the state for his upcoming movie with Yash Raj Films.
Shahid recently completed a stint in Punjab for tentatively titled “Hadippa”, co-starring Rani Mukerji. He is now all set to shoot in the fields with Anushka Sharma for another untitled film for the banner.
- Rohit Bal casts Arjun in princely look for Cannes - May 14, 2012
- "Sharmila-ji didn't source her own sarees" - Costume designer, 'Morning Walk' - Jun 22, 2009
- Arjun meets Pattinson, Stewart in Cannes - May 26, 2012
- No stopping for 'Kahaani', Sujoy Ghosh elated (Movie Snippets) - Mar 31, 2012
- Bollywood marks its presence on fourth day at WIFW - Apr 10, 2011
- Bipasha wants Atif to sing just for her (Movie Snippets) - Nov 26, 2010
- Arjun gets naughty with Mehr at fashion show - Aug 22, 2010
- New Puja wardrobe: Jeggings, maxis, gowns - Oct 04, 2011
- Inox Leisure ventures into film production - Jun 02, 2009
- Walking the ramp is fun for me: Sharmila Tagore - Aug 09, 2012
- Shahid Kapoor's 'Dil Bole Hadippa' on World Cup victory - Apr 03, 2011
- Saif will announce official wedding date, says Kareena - Jul 26, 2012
- Barbara meets up with SRK! - Apr 30, 2010
- Sharmila Tagore to walk for Ashima-Leena at DCW (With Image) - Aug 05, 2012
- Lady Gaga leaves desi 'monsters' wonderstruck - Oct 31, 2011
Tags: anupam kher, arjun rampal, layoff, mehr jessia, miss india, motion pictures, perfectionist, punjab, rani mukerji, saris, shahid kapoor, sharmila tagore, stint, three minutes, untitled film, upcoming film, veteran actress, wardrobe, west bengal, yash raj films