Arjun injures himself while shooting for ‘Aurangzeb’September 4th, 2012 - 2:20 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 4 (IANS) Actor Arjun Kapoor, who is currently shooting for “Aurangzeb”, injured his hand while shooting for an action sequence of the film.
“I was shooting last night for my film (’Aurangzeb’) and I injured myself in excitement of doing action. There are many firsts happening in my life. I did a major action sequence for ‘Aurangzeb’ and I ended up hurting my hand,” the 27-year-old said here Monday at the Mijwan fashion show.
Being directed by debutant Atul Sabharwal, “Aurangzeb” also stars Sashaa Agha, Jackie Shroff, Amrita Singh and Rishi Kapoor.
The film is said to be a remake of the 1978 blockbuster “Trishul”.
Meanwhile, when asked which yesteryear actress he would like to work with, Arjun said: “Oh, I am sure I would love to work with Madhuri Dixit. I mean I was a kid watching her work, I have really enjoyed her work over the past many years, so definitely Madhuri Dixit. I would look forward to working with her.”
- Salma Agha's daughter set for Bollywood debut (With Image) - Sep 03, 2012
- Lara won't return to a film set soon (Movie Snippets) - Apr 26, 2012
- Prabhu Deva to walk the ramp for Shabana's Mijwan - Sep 03, 2012
- Curtains come down on 42nd IFFI (Review) - Dec 04, 2011
- Glitz, glamour galore at Imran-Avantika wedding reception - Feb 06, 2011
- Parents should give daughters an edge over sons: Ranbir - Mar 08, 2011
- Ranbir to walk ramp for social cause - Jan 19, 2011
- Rishi Kapoor has always been an inspiration, says Hrithik - Mar 26, 2011
- Madhuri in disguise at Taj (Movie Snippet) (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- Not length, strength of role matters: Jackie Shroff - Sep 02, 2012