Arjan is brand ambassador of Punjab Fashion weekOctober 5th, 2011 - 4:29 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 5 (IANS) Arjan Bajwa has been signed as the male brand ambassador of the upcoming Punjab Fashion Week (PFW).
The 33-year-old actor, who hails from Punjab and is known for his role in “Fashion”, says he is looking forward to PFW, to be held in Ludhiana Nov 10-14.
“It feels good to be the brand ambassador of Punjab Fashion Week. Neeru Bajwa is the female brand ambassador. Talented designers will be showcasing their work,” Arjan said in a statement.
Designers Pria Kataria Puri, Satya Paul, James Ferreira and Mona-Pali will take part in PFW’s first edition.
Arjan will be seen in Hema Malini’s “Tell Me Oh Khuda”.
- Salman in Hema Malini's 'Tell Me O Khuda' - Jul 27, 2011
- Hema Malini re-launches daughter Esha into Bollywood - Oct 05, 2009
- Hemaji is an 'Iron Woman': Arjan Bajwa - Jun 17, 2011
- Designer mixes Persian prints with punk look - Aug 20, 2011
- No need to look beyond Indian crafts, say designers Mona-Pali (With Images) - Aug 26, 2011
- Hema Malini's home production in progresses - Nov 12, 2009
- Tell Me Oh Khuda is actually Mamma Mia! - Oct 06, 2009
- Time to unveil our own Victoria's Secret: Indian designers - Dec 08, 2011
- 'Tell Me O Kkhuda' - tender, sweet, gentle (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Oct 29, 2011
- Karishma will well reprise my 'Satte Pe Satta' role: Hema Malini - Aug 02, 2011
- Gaga makes catwalk debut at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 03, 2011
- I had a superb time directing Dharamji: Hema Malini (Interview) - Dec 28, 2010
- A mix of nature, fashion at bridal week show - Nov 01, 2010
- Bollywood's women power dazzles at IIJW - Aug 03, 2011
- Raima Sen and Giselle Monteiro walk the ramp as showstoppers - Dec 15, 2009