Ari Squire: A Tale Of Greed And DeathJune 23rd, 2009 - 8:04 pm ICT by GD
The story of Ari Square is one that really does seem to be out of the screen of any Hollywood murder mystery. It is a gruesome story of treachery, fraud and murder. In 2005, Squire was convicted in the U.S District Court in Chicago on charges of over billing Medicare for $ 838,920 via AccuCare, a company which he used to run. This might be the reason which pushed him over the brink and led him to commit a gruesome murder.
In the month of February in 2008, Ari Square and his wife Denise plotted on committing an enormous insurance fraud. In hopes of collecting a multi million dollar insurance policy, Ari became friends with a man named Justin Newman, who had a very strong resemblance to him. Ari befriend Justin at a Home Depot in Illinois . He then lured the hapless victim with the promises of letting him have some construction job around his house. Newman was also made the offer of getting paid double of what he used to earn working in the Home Depot.
When Newman had finally come up to his house, Squire murdered him and dressed him up in his own clothes. He made it look like an accident had taken place, which resulted in the death. Squire crushed the dead body of Newman under the wheels of a truck and then set fire to the truck as well as the body. After that Squire went in to hiding in Missouri and let Denise call up the 911, to report the mishap. Though the police were initially fooled by Denise’s act, they later on became suspicious about the whole thing. More so when Newman’s mother reported his missing since the past two days.
- Indian-American doctor convicted of health care fraud - Mar 15, 2012
- You shouldn't have to go India for cheap healthcare: Obama - Apr 20, 2011
- Indian American doctor gets jail for $13 mn insurance fraud - Aug 12, 2010
- James Allan became a dad last year, says sister - Jun 18, 2011
- Feds make Medicare fraud arrests - Feb 18, 2011
- Shiv Sena pitches in for Pranab Mukherjee for president (Lead) - Jun 19, 2012
- Justin Bieber sells out US gigs In 30 seconds - Jun 04, 2012
- 19 Indians indicted for $60 mn medical fraud in US - Aug 03, 2011
- Film on Neeraj Grover's murder psyches out actor - Jul 05, 2011
- Pakistani tied to failed Times Square bombing deported - May 23, 2011
- Six Indian-Americans caught in US Medicare fraud - Feb 18, 2011
- Those who ordered Andrabi's killing still at large, says brother - Jun 12, 2012
- Pakistani girl films grisly murder of her lover - Feb 16, 2011
- One killed, another injured in east Delhi accident - Mar 12, 2012
- Candlelight vigil for slain TV executive in Delhi - Jul 02, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,