Are Brangelina to be blamed for Jennifer Aniston’’s failed relationships?September 6th, 2008 - 1:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 5 (ANI): She is stunning, despite inching towards 40, but with a string of failed relationships, it is difficult to understand why Jennifer Aniston is so ”unlucky” in love.
Her love life is such a failure, that people are speculating if her ex-hubby Brad Pitt and his now partner Angelina Jolie are to be blamed for leaving the ”Friends” star deeply scarred.
Right from her liaison with actor Vince Vaughn and British model Paul Sculfor to her doomed romance with guitarist Mayer, it seems Jen’’s post-Brad relationships have left her with a broken heart.
In fact one US gossip website even described Aniston, “as the hot chick who gets dumped by her men.”
While Sculfor is now romancing Cameron Diaz, Mayer has been involved with a string of other celebs including Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Love Hewitt.
On the other hand, Pitt and Jolie, with the latest addition to their family are constant stars of the global media.
And tongues are wagging that it was hard for Jennifer to have lost one of the world’’s sexiest men to one of the world’’s most beautiful women After the couple split, there was speculation that the separation was due to Jen’’s refusal to have children, and Brad and Jolie’’s fast brood is acting as fuel to the fire. However, Jennifer herself has always denied this was the cause of their split.
“I”ve never in my life said I didn”t want to have children. I”ve always wanted children, and I would never give up that experience for a career,” The Sun quoted her, as telling Vanity Fair magazine in August 2005.
But may say that Jen’’s not wanting kids was just a smokescreen circulated by Brad’’s own camp after he got involved with Angelina while working on ”Mr & Mrs Smith”.
“It was incredibly painful for Jennifer that Brad portrayed a false impression of their relationship and the reason for the split,” said a close friend at the time.
And it is believed that the split with Brad had shattered all hopes and dreams Jen had for a family, and that’’s what hurt her deeply.
The pal added: “Their relationship had always been considered one of the strongest in the business and, despite everything that had happened, she thought he would at least act with some dignity.
However, Jen had loyal pals like Courteney Cox who helped her gradually recover from her split from Brad.
“Close friends like Courteney knew the truth, even if the public didn”t, so of course they helped stick up for Jen in any way they could,” said the pal.
It is now believed that the support of friends has not been enough to heal the mental scars, which Jennifer still bears and that are preventing her from moving on in a happy, long-term relationship. (ANI)
- 'The Breakup' helped Aniston get over Pitt split - Jul 08, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston: Loveless Life Sans Brad Pitt - Nov 08, 2010
- Is Aniston friends with Jolie? - Feb 29, 2012
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Brad Pitt's Claim: He Hopes Jennifer Aniston Forgets Him - Mar 15, 2010
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston rejected by 'Cougar Town' star Josh Hopkins? - Sep 30, 2010
- Aniston overwhelmed by engagement ring - Aug 15, 2012
- Brad Pitt hopes that his ex Jennifer Aniston would forget him & move on with her life - Mar 15, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston says that she will be married by 2012 end - Feb 27, 2012
- Courtney Cox 'leaning on' Jennifer Aniston following split - Oct 14, 2010
- Aniston happy about Pitt's engagement - Apr 19, 2012
- Brad Pitt puts his Malibu beach house on the market - Aug 23, 2011
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011