Arbaaz denies his marriage is in trouble (Lead)May 26th, 2011 - 6:08 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 26 (IANS) Bollywood actor-producer Arbaaz Khan is upset over reports that his marriage with Malaika Arora Khan is on the rocks. He says all his well between them.
A newspaper recently reported that Malaika had shifted to her mother’s place after a major row with Arbaaz. But the “Dabangg” producer says that the two are very much together.
“Let me clarify one last time that Malaika and I are very much together… Gossip mongers and stupid malicious reporting about us should stop,” Arbaaz posted on his Twitter page Thursday.
“We don’t need to validate our relationship constantly because of some stupid news in some gossip column,” he added.
The 43-year-old, who will be directing the “Dabangg” sequel, says he feels disgusted after reading such reports.
“It would be nice if over enthusiastic journalists show a little responsibility before carrying personal news about people that is a lie,” he posted.
“Recently read and heard some ridiculous nasty rumours that Malaika and me have split. It’s very disgusting to read such untrue news,” he added.
- Arbaaz lashes out at media, says no trouble in his marriage - May 26, 2011
- 'Dabangg 2' to release December 2012: Arbaaz - Oct 17, 2011
- It's true, I will direct 'Dabangg' sequel: Arbaaz - Mar 03, 2011
- Arbaaz proud of his wife's item number in 'Dabangg' - Sep 09, 2010
- Malaika to come up with fitness DVD - Feb 09, 2012
- Sohail not in 'Dabangg' sequel: Arbaaz - Jul 15, 2011
- Shilpa Shetty, Malaika best item girls: Salman - Aug 07, 2010
- Prakash Raj main villain of 'Dabangg 2': Arbaaz - Oct 25, 2011
- Salman Khan does an item song with sis-in-law Malaika Arora, Farah Khan choreographs - Jan 13, 2010
- Arbaaz Is Very Proud Of His Wife's Item Song - Sep 09, 2010
- My name should have come with 'Munni…' in Guinness...: Lalit Pandit - Mar 28, 2011
- Malaika Arora Khan To Do An Item Number for Hubby's Production House - May 29, 2010
- Salman Khan Starrer 'Dabangg' Eyes Grand Release On Eid - Sep 09, 2010
- Salmaan, Sonakshi promote 'Dabangg' in Hyderabad - Sep 08, 2010
- Big B Fancied By Malaika's 'Munni Badnam' - Sep 10, 2010
Tags: arbaaz khan, gossip column, journalists, last time, malaika arora, malaika arora khan, marriage, mongers, New Delhi, personal news, relationship, rocks, rumours, sequel, stupid news, untrue news