Arbaaz and my son keep me updated about technology: MalaikaJuly 26th, 2012 - 5:07 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 26 (IANS) Actress Malaika Arora Khan says the two men in her life — husband Arbaaz Khan and son Arhaan — keep her well-informed about new technology.
“Arbaaz is very eager about any new product that’s in the market and I can definitely say that I go to him to find out and ask (about technology). But apart from that, about browsing and learning new things, I think my son,” the 38-year-old said here.
“Between the two men in my life, I think they keep me pretty abreast with everything there is to know in technology,” she added.
She spoke on the sidelines of the launch of a 3D tablet Swipe.
Malaika says if she was to create her own application, it would be around cooking.
“If you can actually have an app (application) with me telling you about what one needs to know about what you can do in the kitchen, trust me, I will be the happiest,” she added.
- Arbaaz denies his marriage is in trouble (Lead) - May 26, 2011
- Arbaaz wishes wife Malaika on birthday (Movie Snippets) - Oct 23, 2011
- Vivek Oberoi touched after visiting Chiranjeevi (Movie Snippets) - Oct 22, 2010
- Malaika and Amrita walk the ramp for Vikram Phadnis - Mar 03, 2012
- Arbaaz lashes out at media, says no trouble in his marriage - May 26, 2011
- Malaika hopes budget will improve living conditions - Mar 13, 2012
- Malaika to come up with fitness DVD - Feb 09, 2012
- Now a film based on Osho's ideology (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Siddharth Mallya cheers for Deepika Padukone at IIJW - Aug 16, 2010
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Catch A Glimpse Of Malaika Arora Khan On Your Mobile! - Nov 20, 2010
- Google launches unified digital content store - Mar 07, 2012
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Zandu Balm Spoils Malaika Arora Khan’s Wedding Anniversary! - Dec 18, 2010