Anushka replaces Prachi for brand endorsement (With Images)July 23rd, 2012 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 23 (IANS) Actress Anushka Sharma has replaced Prachi Desai as the face of SOFY, a brand of sanitary napkins from Japan-based FMCG company Unicharm.
Anushka has been roped in for her “bubbly and vivacious personality and portrayal of strong characters” in movies like “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”, “Band Baaja Baaraat” and “Ladies V/S Ricky Bahl”.
The 24-year-old is excited about her association.
“I’m keen to create a new era where all Indian women will take pride in being a woman,” Anushka said in a statement.
She has shot a television commercial for the brand, and says: “I wish to convey to every girl out there that she should no longer be worried about staining.”
“Also through this association, I would like to introduce to them a product which is revolutionary in its own way and brings to the consumer an extension of comfort that helps them lead an active life,” she added.
Prachi was named the brand ambassador for SOFY in July 2011.
- 'Rab Ne...' will always remain special: Anushka Sharma - Dec 10, 2011
- Ranveer admits being conman in real life too - Dec 02, 2011
- YRF's 'Band Baaja Baraat' releases Dec 10 - Sep 26, 2010
- Anushka Sharma named brand icon of the year - Mar 13, 2012
- Anushka Sharma Won’t Be A Part Of 'Desi Boyz' - Dec 04, 2010
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat' not funded by debutant's father: YRF - Nov 01, 2010
- Never had three-film deal with Yash Raj: Anushka Sharma (Interview) - Dec 08, 2010
- Bipasha wants Atif to sing just for her (Movie Snippets) - Nov 26, 2010
- Never a problem with Aditya Chopra: Habib Faisal - May 05, 2012
- The battle of two comedies: Who will blink first? - Dec 05, 2010
- I was very scared of Rishi Kapoor initially: Anushka Sharma - Jan 30, 2011
- Bonding with co-stars works for romantic film: SRK - Sep 26, 2011
- It was refreshing to work with Katrina: Anushka Sharma - Aug 08, 2012
- For 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', Ranveer-Anushka in sync - Nov 23, 2011
- Band Baaja Baaraat: Is The Movie Funded By Ranveer Singh’s Father Or YRF? - Nov 03, 2010
Tags: active life, actress anushka, ambassador, bana, being a woman, desai, endorsement, fmcg company, images, indian women, japan, New Delhi, new era, portrayal, pride, ricky, sanitary napkins, television, vivacious personality